- Occasional crashes when using iOS 14, please update your device to the latest iOS
- Fix for adding your own colors
- Fix for counters on iPad
- Fix for resizing cell selection box
- Show PDF as spreadsheet
Create your own symbols
- Quickly select materials like needles and yarn weight
- Exclude image from PDF
- Set image as cover for PDF
- Place legend on new PDF page
- Fix for inverting
- Fix for undo after swapping symbols
- Fix for undo when placing imgaes
- Fix for drawing over existing cables
- This update includes a lot of changes in working with PDF patterns.
- It’s more intuitive to place and edit objects on top of your document.
- Use the thumbnail panel to edit and reorder pages.
- Changes to chart settings.
Fix for flipping cells
- Extra options when dropping a notes object: image or web link.
- You can now send images to the background below the grid, this makes it easier to convert or trace an image.
- The options when creating a new project changed.
- Knitting Chart now automatically saves versions of your current document in the folder ‘Autosave’ on your device.
- Place quick notes on charts you’re designing or on PDF patterns you’re following.
- Use your Apple Watch to control active row counters.
And some smaller changes like:
• More options when tapping and holding on symbols and colors in the paint tool
• Updated legend, change the order in the panel
• Set the start and finished date of your project in the timer
• Double sided technique will generate a second chart with inverted colors on the wrong side
- PDF rulers sub menu triggered too easily
- Occasional crash while drawing
- Crash on opening menus with an external keyboard
- Issues with iOS 15.0
- Advanced counters, link your counters together, for instance to keep track of repeats, or show an alert when you reach a certain row.
- Project timer, keep track on how long you spend on a project, or calculate when it will be finished.
- Fix for swapping from / to empty cells
- Updates for single row view