- Tap and hold on a textfield doesn’t work if it overlaps stitch numbers. Workaround: Move textfield first.
- Selected techniques when creating a new chart doesn’t update the tools. Workaround: Go to the chart settings and reselect the correct techniques.
- Sleeping mode not suspended when working with PDF’s
- Unable to scroll PDF page thumbnails. Workaround: Change to ‘Show Two Pages’ in the chart settings.
- Can’t change the description text for used symbols. Workaround: Edit text in ‘All’ tab only.
It seems that some users accidentally are opening the original PDF files instead of a Knitting Chart file. That way it seems notes and counters are gone. The next update will add a warning when opening something else than a Knitting Chart file.